Colorado 4-H State Shooting Sports Contest
Welcome to the 2014 Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Contest and Event information page!
2014 Contest Dates:
- Weekend 1: August 16 & 17
- Weekend 2: August 30, 31, & September 1
Note: Event registration will not be available until sometime in July so please check back for more information.
Important Contest Information
Please follow the instructions as described below:
- Under the Contest Tools section below, please select the link to the item or discipline you are interested in; print the document related to your desired event and follow the instructions.
- Download the 2014 State 4-H Shoot Contest Rule
(updated on our website on 4/4/2014)
- View all of the Contest Information files listed at the bottom of this page.
- Payment Information: Members/Families, please make pament directly to your local county Extension office.
- Download the desired Squadding Lists (once it becomes available below).
- Any special requests for changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches and County Offices should review the Contest Entry Packet page prior to registering youth in 4hOnline.
Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports - Contest Tools
Contest Shooting Line Instruction Sheets
- .22 Rifle Line Instructions
- Air Rifle Line Instructions
- Air Pistol Line Instructions
- Traditional Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Open Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Shotgun Line Instructions
Shotgun Games Contest Score Sheets
If you have any questions, please contact Jim Hamilton, or your discipline contest superintendent.
[ top ]