Colorado 4-H State Shooting Sports Contest
Welcome to the 2014 Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Contest and Event information page!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
We would like to thank all of our State Team Members, Coaches, Volunteers, Parents & Members who made the two weekends of the Shooting Sports State Fair contests possible. We couldn't have done it without you and we can't wait to see you again next year!
2014 Contest Dates:
- Weekend 1: August 16 & 17
- Weekend 2: August 30, 31, & September 1
Tentative Schedule: (Updated 06/24/2014)
Registration will be available July 14 - August 1. Competitors wishing to register should communicate with their county Extension office or Shooting Sports discipline Coaches to register for the event.
Expectations of Conduct:
Important Contest Information
Please follow the instructions as described below:
- Under the Contest Tools section below, please select the link to the item or discipline you are interested in; print the document related to your desired event and follow the instructions.
- Download the 2014 State 4-H Shoot Contest Rule
(updated on our website on 4/4/2014)
- View all of the Contest Information files listed at the bottom of this page.
- Payment Information: Members/Families, please make pament directly to your local county Extension office.
- Download the desired Squadding Lists (once it becomes available below).
- Any special requests for changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches and County Offices
Coaches and County Offices should review the Contest Entry Packet page prior to registering youth in 4hOnline.
We're looking for volunteers who would like to help with event setup. To register as a volunteer, please fill out the following:
Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports - Contest Tools
Contest Shooting Line Instruction Sheets
- .22 Rifle Line Instructions
- Archery - Senior Scoring Instructions
- Air Rifle Line Instructions
- Air Pistol Line Instructions
- Traditional Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Open Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Shotgun Line Instructions
Shotgun Games Contest Score Sheets
If you have any questions, please contact Jim Hamilton, or your discipline contest superintendent.
[ top ]