Colorado 4-H State Shooting Sports Contest
Welcome to the 2013 Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Contest and Event information page!
Important Contest Information
Please follow the instructions as described below:
- Under the Contest Tools section below, please select the link to the item or discipline you are interested in; print the document related to your desired event and follow the instructions.
- Download the 2013 State 4-H Shoot Contest Rule Book
- View all of the Contest Information files listed at the bottom of this page.
- Payment Information: Members/Families, please make pament directly to your local county Extension office.
- Download the desired Squadding Lists (see below)
- Any special requests for changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches and County Offices should review the Contest Entry Packet page prior to registering youth in 4hOnline.
Squadding Lists - SQUADDING CAN BE FOUND HERE!
|Shotgun - Skeet (updated 8/23/2013 - 5:08 pm)|
|Shotgun - Sporting Clays (updated 8/23/2013 - 5:08 pm)|
|Shotgun - Trap (updated 8/23/2013 - 5:08 pm)|
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED to help out with the events! Find links below that say "Sign up to volunteer" for each of the events listed below. Note: You don't need to join the Sign Up Genius service to volunteer. Take the third option: "I don't want an account. I'll just enter my name."
We need help on the following dates:
- August 16, 17, 18
- August 31 & September 1-2
Official 2013 State Shoot Dates & Locations:
|First Weekend:||Second Weekend:|
Skeet/Sr. Sporting Clays Contest
Shotgun Sr. Skeet/Jr. Sporting Clays Contest
Shotgun Jr. & Sr. Trap Contest
Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports - Contest Tools
Contest Shooting Line Instruction Sheets
- .22 Rifle Line Instructions
- Air Rifle Line Instructions
- Air Pistol Line Instructions
- Traditional Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Open Muzzleloader Line Instructions
- Shotgun Line Instructions
Shotgun Games Contest Score Sheets
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Morrison, 2012/2013 4-H Shooting Sports Contest Superintendent, (303) 678-6387, or your discipline contest superintendent.
[ top ]